Starting date: ASAP
Employment type: Part Time
Who or What is BeThrifty?
BeThrifty is a Vintage Kilo Sale and Online Store from Austria with the goal to combine fashion and sustainability. With unique vintage pieces in a huge variety of sizes and brands, our aim is to be more conscious and give fashion a second life. As we are growing we need new Members that are willing to make a Change in the Fashion Industry. We are based in the center of Graz.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll not only be part of a young dynamic team, you’ll also enhance the unique BeThrifty brand for our vintage sale events across Europe. You will work hand in hand with the Management team and handle your own areas of responsibility from day one. That means you’ll be working closely with other Positions in order to create the best brand experience and creative projects.
Why choose this Role?
• You are passionate about sustainability and secondhand fashion.
• You’ll support the team in searching for new procedures and efficiency.
• You’ll gain insight into department related tasks.
• You can work with a diverse team that, just like you, wants to change things and works to achieve this together.
• You have the freedom to be creative and innovative.
• We are based in one of the most stunning areas with the beautiful countryside on our doorstep, yet a short hop, skip and a jump away from Mainz, and the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt and its International airport.
• We believe in working flexibly and putting the onus on you to create a schedule that works for you and the company.
What are we looking for?
• Graphic design projects
• Social media templates
• Poster and banner design
• Printing and quality checks
• Ideation and creation of event experiences
• Support in shootings and advertising production
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
• Understanding of Colour Theory, Printing and Storytelling
• Registered 2nd or 3rd year of Uni in the Communication Design/Graphic Design field
• Willingness to speak English/German
• A creative and proactive way of thinking
• Strong intercultural communication
• Sense of responsibility
• Organizational skills
• Being able to work independently
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us your CV incl. a picture of yours & your application.
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!