Marketing Ads Manager
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Preferably Graz but also possible: Remote (Austria or Germany)
Employment type: Part Time
Who or What is BeThrifty?
BeThrifty is a Vintage Kilo Sale and Online Store from Austria with the goal to combine fashion and sustainability. With unique vintage pieces in a huge variety of sizes and brands, our aim is to be more conscious and give fashion a second life. As we are growing we need new Members that are willing to make a Change in the Fashion Industry. We are based in the center of Graz.
Being our Marketing Ads Manager means you would be a main Part of the BeThrifty Crew. You would be able to develop the basic foundation of digital marketing, and make data-driven decisions. You will be responsible for creating strategies and have a direct impact on sales performances. Your role will also include developing new strategies for email marketing, as well as social media marketing, where you will focus on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
What are the tasks?
• You will be responsible for building growth strategies for the BeThrifty IG, Facebook & TikTok account
• You will build new Email marketing automations
• You will track performances of both email marketing and Social Media strategies with KPIs
• You will develop content direction and research exact information for a BeThrifty newsletter (email marketing)
• You will be working closely with E-commerce Sales & Marketing Manager to alternate email marketing strategy according to sales goals and brand campaigns.
• You will be involved in brand marketing campaigns’ brainstorming sessions with the social media team.
What are we looking for?
• Education level: Bachelor students or above
• Previous experience is required in Ads Management (Facebook & TikTok Ads Manager)
• Previous experience is required in: Mailchimp Newsletter Marketing
• Fluency in both English (main) and German is needed
• You should be
• a fast-learner and data-driven
• a team player
• independent and problem-solving
• keen to take on challenges
• willing to take up risks & responsibilities
• open to and be positive about feedback from the team
• willing to test and fail and test again with us!
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us your CV incl. a picture of yours & your application.
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!