Social Media & Influence Manager
Starting date: ASAP
Employment type: Part Time/Full Time
Who or What is BeThrifty?
BeThrifty is a Vintage Kilo Sale and Online Store from Austria with the goal to combine fashion and sustainability. With unique vintage pieces in a huge variety of sizes and brands, our aim is to be more conscious and give fashion a second life. As we are growing we need new Members that are willing to make a Change in the Fashion Industry. We are based in the center of Graz.
As Social Media/Community Manager, you would make sure that our Community is constantly engaged, positively triggered by our content, and that our company’ values are appropriately conveyed to our fan base. Additionally, you would be responsible for assuring that all the necessary stakeholders are included in our editorial calendars and in the communication plan of our events. Your position would moreover require you to support the digital marketing promotion of the events, such as with ads. Overall, you would be responsible for increasing the engagement of our fan base, spreading the message of BeThrifty.
Why choose this Role?
• You’ll be researching potential collaboration with new Influencers
• You’ll be assisting with in-house operations & communication
• You’ll be selecting & negotiating with collaborations.
• You’ll be the point of contact for collaboration partners.
• You’ll be monitoring & maintaining partnerships.
• You like to have a Job where you can work from Home.
• You will launch our events on our Social Media Channels – Facebook, Eventbrite and LinkTree.
• You will co-create, execute and evaluate the editorial calendar of the events.
• You will manage and moderate comments, interactions and inboxes from the Italian community.
• You will support the digital marketing promotion of the events.
• You will manage and execute the cross-promotion actions with the partners.
• You will request and/or execute contents for the social media channels
• You will support the creation of the Regional Marketing Strategy
• You will make our customers engage with our contents (customer interaction)
• You will be responsible for creating, scheduling, and publishing relevant content among all social media platforms
What are we looking for?
• Knowledge in Social Media Management (IG, FB, TikTok & Eventbrite)
• Prior social media/project management experience
• Giving new Input & Ideas and executing them
• Team player mentality
• German & Englisch languages skills.
• Communications or marketing degree.
• Communications or marketing experience.
• Customer orientation.
• Strong organizational skills
• Stress resistant/can work under pressure
• Bachelor-level education desired
• Creativity – writing, editing and design skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Storytelling abilities
• Be goal-oriented
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Self-organisation skills
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us your CV incl. a picture of yours & your application.
Send everything to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!